Wellness Recovery Action Plan
October 19, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
WRAP Seminar I is for anyone who wants to learn about WRAP® and begin to incorporate it into their lives to improve personal wellness and achieve an improved quality of life. The course is designed to be highly interactive and encourage participation and sharing from all present. The course also lays a broad foundation for building a self-care plan for working in the peer support profession.
Successful completion of this course fulfills the prerequisites for being trained as a WRAP Facilitator (Seminar II).
- PC or mobile device – click here for supported devices
- Video/webcam capabilities
- Internet connectivity
Following successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the Five Key Concepts of Recovery to their everyday life to improve their quality of life.
- Identify tools and action plans to counter the negative effects of life challenges and improve responses to disturbing thoughts and feelings to achieve improved states of wellness.
- Describe the history, foundations and, structure of the Wellness Recovery Action Plan®.